Taste the wines of Piedmont in the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Langhe. Meet the local family, who have been producing wines in the area for 4 generations, and learn the secrets of the region's wine industry in their farmhouse.
Get a homely welcome on arrival, and then learn how to prepare some famous recipes of the region during a hands-on cooking class assisted by the chef. Prepare a typical meal of an appetizer, first course, main course, and dessert.
Eat the fruits of your labor with the winemakers and chef, and get explanations about the wine and a free cookbook and apron to take home.
Here is a sample menu:
• Roasted peppers with Bagna Cauda
• Agliata monferrina
• Tajarìn homemade (fresh pasta)
• Meat Agnolotti homemade
• Monferrato's Russian Salad with tuna and pickles
• Fassona's boiled tongue with green sauce
• Bunét (chocolate and amaretto pudding)
Dinner includes homemade bread, coffee and a little jug of local red wine per two people.