In a typical Umbrian house, meet your instructor, an experienced local chef. After discussing the day's menu, set to work creating an array of traditional dishes, including local specialties such as Torta al Testo and Panzanella. During the class, learn more about the region's culinary heritage and pick up plenty of tips and techniques to help you recreate your favorite dishes back home.
Finally sit down together to enjoy your delicious homemade lunch or dinner, accompanied by a selection of regional wines. Here's a sample menu:
- Antipasto: Panzanella salad
- Main Course: Torta al Testo (local pie)
- Second Course: Potatoes and rosemary pie
- Dessert: Local homemade biscuits
- Beverages: Water and local red/white wine.
Indulge yourself with an excellent selection of food and wine, produced by the farm in an…