Come to Marzamemi, and merge yourself in the green vineyards of Moscato and Nero d'Avola. Visit an authentic winery and discover Sicilian fine wine and flavors.
Start your sensorial journey making a guided historical tour of the winery, and learn all the secrets behind the winemaking process. Then, it will be time to enjoy traditional Sicilian delicacies toasting with goblets of fine wine. You will also taste homemade bread with extra virgin olive oil, Nero d’Avola cooked and Millefiori honey.
At the end of this multisensory journey, take with you your wine bottle as a gift. Don't miss this unique experience in Sicily. Here's a sample menu:
- Crouton with buzzonaglia tuna and Syracuse IGP lemon stock cubes
- Bologna DOP morsels with Syracuse IGP lemon crust
- Anchovy crouton with butter
- Dry Pachino IGP tomatoes crouton
- Piacentino Ennese cheese stock cubes
- Nebrodi black pork dry sausage
- Patrono Nero d'Avola DOC Noto 2014 paired with tomasino snack with ricotta cheese and sausage
- typical ragù arancino
- traditional spinach buccatedda
Al Hamen Moscato Passito di Noto DOC 2016 paired with:
- different types of Modica chocolate
- seasoned Caciocavallo Ragusano DOP (typical cheese)
- traditional Sicilian cannolo with sheep ricotta.
See the dramatic coastal scenery and colorful villages of Cinque Terre on an amazing walking tour of…
Enter a farmhouse in Lucchesia and experience an authentic hands-on cooking class with a passionate…
Discover the world of Sicilian wines. Visit a famous winery in the beautiful Val di Noto and begin…
Learn about Moroccan cuisine during a 5-hour immersive cooking class at a premier cultural hub in…